Here is my great-great grandfathers violin:
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Last weekend Julia and I went to the Disney Concert Hall to see Hilary Hahn . It was awesome. It was also a cool musical day in general because on the way there we stopped by Fosters Violin Shop and picked up my bow. My Grandma gave me her grandfathers Violin recently, and I had dropped the bow off to be re-haired. Fosters did a great job, they use the best stuff and the bow is awesome. I'm very happy to have something so special. It is around 100 years old, and in great condition. The Violin has to wait a while longer to be restored (when we can afford it), but the bow is perfect. That's my new(er) German fiddle with the bow, not my great great grandfathers.


Here is my great-great grandfathers violin:
Here is my great-great grandfathers violin:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment