Friday night we drove out to Lake Havasu to spend time with Julia's parents. We didn't get on the road until like 8:30 because I had to work overtime, so we bought some coffee and an energy drink on the way out and it was fun.
Saturday John and Robin (Julia's parents) took us on a little road trip to the Hualapai campgrounds in the mountains above Kingman. It was very similar to Idyllwild in the way that the desert turns to forest @ elevation. I was dying to use my new camera, and I got the chance- we stumbled onto an Elk herd in the little community that surrounds the campgrounds.
We also saw a deer herd, complete with a buck, a baby buck, and all the women folk...
We stayed over Saturday night and Sunday we just hung out and went to the lake just to look around. On the way back from the lake we had Mexican food and Thrifty's ice cream.
On the way home we caught a beautiful sunset and some other pretty things...
-Finis-
1 comment:
Nice blog, I specially liked the deer, nice to be able to get so close to these graceful creatures, the sunset was also lovely.
Greetings from New Zealand.
Post a Comment